After reading Jenny Blake’s’ 12 Mini Confessions today, I felt inspired to write a few of my own… Happy Monday.
- Tahn’s name: When I introduce someone to Tahnee for the first time, I feel like they’re judging me – because she is a black dog with a name pronounced “Tawney” – a beige color So before they can even ask, I automatically tell them I did not name her.
- I’ve been afraid that moving to San Diego was a mistake: After a few bad days in San Diego, I secretly thought, “Was this a good idea? Should I just pack up and go home?” but at the end of the day, I am happy with my decision.
- Sweets: I cannot go a day without having something sweet. Ever. (Maybe that’s why I’m doing Operation Love Handle).
- RHWBH: My favorite trashy TV show right now is Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I’m embarrassed to admit it.
- Organization/ Planning: I am completely organized at work, where everything has it’s place. I plan entire productions, operations, crews of people. Everything goes according to plan and without a hitch. Not at home. My room is a mess. Over half the things I need are accidentally in storage (I mistakenly labeled them storage…) I guess I use all my creative, organized energy towards work…
- Movies: My perfect day is watching movies all day laying on the couch. (Pretty Woman? Dumb and Dumber? You’ve Got Mail?)
- Sans Tahn: As much as I miss Tahn, I am really enjoying my freedom – not worrying about her or getting home to feed her or take her out. It’s nice making spur of the moment plans without thinking of anyone but myself.
- Bedtime: I’m rarely awake past 10pm on a work night. Like Tahn, Mommy needs her sleep.
- My favorite way to spend an evening is reading blogs. I know. I’m boring.
- I really, really want to learn how to surf: Even though I’m slightly afraid of being pulled out to sea in the current, I desperately want to learn.
- I cannot do a regular push-up. And I never have been able to. Although, I am currently adding a new workout to remedy this situation and I will share about soon… 🙂
- I loved the Oprah show and wish that I could have been an audience member before it ended. So, so sad.
Do you have any confessions?
11 responses to “12 Mini Confessions”
I am the EXACT same way with sweets. I found this gum made by extra that is all dessert gum. My favorite is apple pie and strawberry shortcake. Its perfect for that sweet tooth.
I too, can just sit on the couch and watch TV all day but right now I have school so I sit on the computer all day.
I am sorry you were second guessing yourself about moving. Change isn’t easy and moving to a new place when you barely know anyone is tough. (I did it 12 yrs ago) But you should always go through life with NO Regrets. Regardless, you always learn something HUGE in those life changing moments. I know its not surfing but I have a friend that goes paddle boarding all the time. If you ever want to go – let me know. Her dad makes surf boards so I am sure she can teach you too!!! ❤
I will leave you with this – my confession: the thing that makes me the happiest is when I create joy in others. Whether its buying them lunch, getting them their favorite cupcake or being the one person to get them through a tough time.
Oooh fun! Yes. I would love to go paddle boarding and surfing. We’ll talk. 😉
My favorite way to spend my mornings is reading blogs 🙂
I do that too…. 😉
I have one – I secretly think my sister thinks I am crazy, and wishes she never moved close to me…lol:):):)
What?!?! Yeah right! LOVE YOU!
You go girl!! LOVE that you did your own list…isn’t it such a relief to just get these out there? Also: I chuckled out loud at Operation Love Handle – what a great name 🙂 Have a fabulous weekend!
Wow, Jenny! I’m so touched you read my little blog. I’m a big fan of you & love your book! Thanks for reaching out. 🙂
I miss you and You’ve Got Mail movie days.
Pingback: 28 in year 28 | BrittanyandTahn