So many things I like this week, I don’t know where to start.
1. Girl’s night. I haven’t had a real true “girl’s night” for as long as I can remember. Usually the “girl’s nights” I’ve had in the past revolving around bars, and trying to meet men. Or, my friends ducking out early to meet up with their man. Anyway you sliced it, it always about guys. My sister, my roommate and I had a fabulous girl’s night on Friday night. We even had our own private hotel room and room service. There was no make up or heels, instead there was pajamas, wine and champagne. Of course, men were discussed but not our focus nor the purpose of us getting together. I hadn’t laughed that hard in a long, long time. It was really fun.
2. Oliver. After quite a night Friday, I decided to stay in Saturday night and take care of this little guy:
Oliver was the BEST date I’ve had in weeks. It was the perfect night.
3. I can’t remember where I found this post, but it’s super great about doing more by doing less.
4. Remember how I raved about Angela from Oh She Glows? Specifically her Butternut Squash Burritos? Well, I made the burritos for two manly, MEAT EATING men this weekend and they loved them. Success! Next, I’m making her Naughty and Nice Vegan Enchilada Casserole – but I probably won’t make it vegan, just vegetarian.
5. I am going home for a week for Christmas!! Remember how I told you I was flying home 4 times from November to December? Well, it’s a long story but instead of flying home and being home for just over 3 days, I’ll be driving home and be home for just over 9 days!! I feel like singing Christmas Carols. That’s probably why Kelcey’s post about Christmas brought a tear to my eye, even the T-Mobile ad she has at the bottom of her post. Normally I would think the T-Mobile ad was super cheesy, but in my festive mood I just loved it.
Happy Holidays, guys.
4 responses to “Things I like this week (vol. 8 )”
9 friggin’ days! Here’s hoping we can see each other on one of those days. 🙂
Thank you for the shout out. Glad you are in the xmas spirit. xo
Thank you for your post! Merry Christmas. 🙂