- I will never like hot yoga. It’s too hot. It’s too… something. I don’t enjoy it.
- Living in San Diego, I will have to get regular pedicures. I am barefoot way more than I ever have been in my life. Must. Be. Prepared.
- I may never learn all of the rules of football. Just when I’m thinking I’m learning the rules of the NFL, but I’ve learned that College Football has different rules… what? Ugh.
- Unless advised by a doctor, I will never eat meat again. (You can read about that here). Especially after learning about mechanically separated meat.
- Swimmers are my favorite athletes; they beat out football players, basketball players, even baseball players. Yeah. Um, The “V” swimmer’s have. That’s all I can say.
- Unless advised by a doctor, I will never eliminate sugar from my diet. I just love it too much. I would, however, eliminate alcohol. As fun as it can be, it’s not that great.
- I will always need blush. I’m just too damn fair skinned. That’s going to need another post to explain. I’m fine with my incredibly fair skin, but I’ve often found that other are not.
- I can never watch Law & Order knowing I will be sleeping alone in my house. I’m a scardy cat. I know TV isn’t real, but…
- Once I start crying, it’s really hard for me to stop. I think this is because I don’t cry often, so when I do, the GATES FREAKIN OPEN.
- I love, love, love children. However, there is always a chance that I may not have children of my own, and I’m perfectly okay with that. I love being an Aunt.
What have you resigned to?
3 responses to “Resignations”
Awesome resignations! I especially like the pedicures one.
I can not watch zombie movies even if other people are around…aka possible zombies. I feel ya.
LOL! We are totally in agreement then. 🙂
You’re so luck to be a pescetarian in SD, there are lots of great vegetarian restaurants there (but my favorite is the vegan stand at the farmers market)! A new place opened up on university ave and I hope you get a chance to try it. I know I’m definitely requesting the restaurant when we head back for a visit.