(Image via Rosie Molinary)
- This NY Times article has been posted many times, but is worth posting again. I’ll try anything where relaxation = more productivity
- I love baking soda as a cleaner. I use it all over my apartment. It’s safe, non toxic and cheap!
- This other NY Times article was written by a 17-year-old. (I wish I wrote like that when I was 17. Okay fine. I wish I write like that now!)
- Tips to bring relaxation into your life from Teacher Goes Back to School. (Again, the more relaxation, the better!)
- I’m all about changing the way I talk to myself. So, it feel like Nicole’s Change Your Story, Change Your Life was written just for me. (It was, wasn’t it?)
Happy Monday 🙂